City gate guard actively trying to forget/bury his past and live anew.
Hair ||orange-red, style depends on era; currently sports a shaven faux-hawk|
Eyes ||blue/tear irises, long lashes|
Markings ||tattoos include XI/chevrons/perpendicular swords on upper right arm,
diagonal crossed swords on bottom right torso, curled arrow on left
wrist, many slice/puncture scars accumulated from years of war|
Fashion / accessories ||V shaped studs in each ear, infinity scarf|
- woo-ing animals
- sword fighting
- physical labour
- dealing with children
|Moristan||Thorn in my side|
|Edon||Red Rogue colleague|
|Mano||Gate guard colleague|
- A tad sombre
- Sometimes lackadaisical
- Still somewhat ridden with guilt
- Royal knight for Lord Ogiatta
- Had past affiliations with the Red Rogues but is largely out of touch
- City guard for Siramec
- Ceilic is living a lackadaisical life as a gate guard for Siramec, a small pottery town.
- Despite his desire to live a carefree life, he is often bugged by
Moristan, a young boy in the town that wants to grow up to be a knight.