It's Sabina's (HWA) birthday today!
We got into the topic of real g-nibs and art supplies, which led to us talking about how hearing the feedback of a real nib on paper can be a form of ASMR. I got fountain pens so I didn't have to constantly re-dip into ink. A video of the drawing and inking portion (not the painting portion haha) is below.
- Paper - not sure, probably Canson or Strathmore watercolour paper
- Mechanical pencil - Kurutoga 0.5mm
- Fountain pen - Platinum carbon black desk pen (with Platinum carbon black ink)
- Brush pen - Pentel pocket brush
- Eraser - Unknown...
- Watercolour - some mystery mix of brown and blues...