Thought I'd do a brief drop of services that I use that lean more "privacy"-friendly (but your mileage may vary, depending on the server you use):
- Email - Protonmail and Tutanota
- Password vault - BitWarden
- Live office suite - Cryptpad
- Notes - Standard Notes
- Cloud storage: NextCloud, Sync
- Youtube - browse via Invidious (various instances) or use PeerTube
- Reddit - browse via Teddit
- IG alternative - Pixelfed
- Twitter alternative - Mastodon, etc.
I still have some accounts on websites that I don't like...hahaha...but they're mostly just mirrors or forwarding to my other accounts.
Spent a bunch of time working on this image but I'm not sure it is what I want. I'll leave it alone for now...