It's the first chapter of this webcomic! I've been working on these pages on/off for over a year now, so it's nice to see it come together into its own chapter! Thanks for taking a look :)
Some random thoughts:
- Jake has a map of Edmonton in his room (haha)
- Jake's ex-fwb is really schmarmy looking to me; I was thinking "thank goodness this guy only appears for a short while because IDK what his tattoos are"
- this whole chapter is really melodramatic, but that's usually how first loves go, right?
- I enjoyed drawing face smoosh-ing into bedsheets
- I really tried to play more with visual analogies, but IDK if it was worth it?
- The box's brand is "Bare Protection" and its mascot is a bear, trying to tear stuff up (unsuccessfully)
- Since shaving the back of my own hair, I've levelled up my 'back-of-head-hairline' drawing abilities